Two Day Summer Workshops
Monday 18th & Tuesday 19th December (ages 5 – 8)
Thursday 21st & Friday 22nd December (ages 9 – 12)
Thursday 18th and Friday 19th January (ages 5 – 8)
Monday 22nd and Tuesday 23rd January (ages 9 – 12)
Arena Room, Coffs Harbour Showground
9am – 3pm both days
Parents accompany children to the workshop
Sparky and Shady gives children the self-worth, self-awareness and self-management strategies they need to reach their potential and make the difference on earth they were born to make.
It is the only holistic program of its kind that teaches children who they are, how they work, how to cope with problems and how to believe in themselves so they can live loving, happy and fulfilling lives.
Parents accompany children so they can follow up with the language and strategies at home to ensure long term change. (Parents may find themselves wondering how different their lives might look today if they learnt this stuff when they were kids!)
In the two days we cover
- Who you are
- Why you are here
- How your body works
- How your personality works
- How your thoughts work
- How your feelings work
- How to cope with problems
- How to believe in yourself
- How to follow your dreams
What your child gets from the workshop
- Self-awareness of how their body, personality, thoughts and feelings all work
- To meet Sparky (their loving side) and Shady (their scared side) and knowledge to help them tell the difference
- Strategies to self-manage their body, feelings and thoughts – ‘Short cuts’
- A strategy that works to cope with problems, let go of ‘baggage’ and change unhelpful beliefs – ‘Pit Stop’
- Three secrets to believe in themselves and follow their dreams
- A ‘Sparky and Shady for Kids’ or ‘Sparky and Shady for Big Kids’ book
- A blank ‘Sparky and Shady’ workbook to draw and write in
- 12 coloured ‘Lyra’ pencils and a pencil case
- An opportunity to make new friends
- Two fun days with lots of outside games including the famous ‘Go home, stay home’.
What you get
- All the knowledge and strategies your child gets above
- A blank ‘Sparky and Shady’ workbook to draw and write in
- A PDF copy of ‘Sparky and Shady for Kids’ or ‘Sparky and Shady for Big Kids’ (depending on the age of your children) emailed to you prior to the workshop
- ‘How to take a Pit Stop’ video to support you and your child to let go of ‘baggage’ (emailed to you after the workshop)
- Happy and loving children who are empowered to make good choices, cope with problems and believe in themselves!
- An understanding of how your child works and strategies to use at home to help them cope with problems, manage their thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
- A strategy to change unhelpful (Shady) beliefs for you and your child.
NB – The Sparky and Shady workshop has the potential to greatly improve your child’s life (and yours too). You support your child through the program as it is presented at a kids level and then learn the psychology and neuroscience behind it at an adult level (while the kids draw or play). You learn how our beliefs, thoughts, words and actions directly affect our children and how some of our kid’s behaviours may be a direct result of our own ‘baggage’. For this reason the workshop can be confronting for parents. Throughout the two days you may be triggered by the content and strategies taught and you may wonder why you paid ‘good money’ to doubt yourself and your parenting (this is Shady by the way)! No matter what Shady says – you are the perfect parent for your child and you are doing your best with the knowledge and strategies you have.
If you come to a workshop with an open heart, an open mind and a willingness to learn and apply some new knowledge and strategies (that took 24 years to work out) then you and your child will definitely get way more than your ‘money’s worth’! If not your money will be refunded!
- $880 for one child and one parent (each child must be accompanied by a parent)
- Payment is to be made in full by the first day of the workshop
- Make contact privately if you would like to organise alternate payment arrangements.
If you or your children have special needs or requirements (such as allergies, disabilities or problems following instructions) please ensure you fill in the appropriate question on the registration form provided below.
What to bring for children and parents
- A water bottle (there will be filtered water to refill), all your own food for the day (morning tea, fruit and lunch)
- A hat, clothes or sunscreen to protect you from the sun and shoes you can run and play in. Parents do not have to join in games unless they would like to!
BOOK NOW (each class is limited to 6 children and their parents)
0409 711 608 or email email@example.com
If the workshop is not ‘worth it’ your money will be refunded.
Theoretical background & Influential authors
The Sparky and Shady program is compatible with knowledge and strategies from humanist psychology, positive psychology, neuroscience, metaphysics, mindfulness, whole brain state, quantum science, epigenetics and emotional intelligence. The information is presented to children at a child friendly level and then elaborated upon at an adult level while the kids draw or play.
The following authors’ wisdom have directly or indirectly influenced the program: James Allen, Florence Scovel Shinn, Edgar Cayce, Niels Bohr, Albert Einstein, Max Planck, Norman Vincent Peale, Napoleon Hill, Viktor E. Frankl, Abraham Maslow, Mahatma Gandhi, Albert Elis, Arthur Janov, William Glasser, Zig Ziglar, Thich Nhat Nanh, Louise Hay, Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Gary Zukav, Martin Seligman, Bruce Lipton, Dan Millman, Daniel Goleman, Erkhart Tolle, Ester Hicks, Steve Peters, Carol Dweck, Rob Williams, Gregg Braden, Paul E. Dennison, Rhonda Byrne, Debbie Ford, Jeffrey Schwartz, Daniel Siegel, Rick Warren, Anthony Robbins, John Assaraf, Norman Doidge, Brene Brown, Joe Dispenza, Doc Childre and Dr. Shefali Tsabary.SS-registration-form-