Sparky and Shady Two Day Holiday Workshop
The next workshops are…
Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th July (for kids aged 5 – 8)
Thursday 13th and Friday 14th July (for kids aged 9 – 12)
Arena Room, Coffs Harbour Showground
9am – 3pm both days
$250 per child (parents accompany kids for free)
Or $188 for past students (25% off)
‘Sparky and Shady’ is a self-awareness and empowerment program for children and their parents.
The program is aimed at kids but parents are invited so you know everything I have taught your child. If you like the strategies I teach the kids you can use these at home to make everyone’s life easier and happier!
In the two days we cover the following nine lessons:
- Who you are
- Why you are here
- How your body works
- How your personality works
- How your thoughts work
- How your feelings work
- How to cope with problems
- How to believe in yourself
- How to follow your dreams
What your children get from the workshop
- Self-awareness of how their body, personality, thoughts and feelings all work
- To meet Sparky (their loving side) and Shady (their scared side) and knowledge to help them tell the difference
- Three strategies to manage their body, feelings and thoughts – ‘Short cuts’
- A strategy that works to cope with problems and let go of ‘baggage’ – ‘Pit Stop’
- Three secrets to believe in themselves
- Three secrets to follow their dreams
- A blank ‘Sparky and Shady’ workbook to draw and write in
- 12 coloured ‘Lyra’ pencils in a pencil case to keep!
- New friends and two fun days with lots of outside games!
What you get
- A PDF copy of ‘Sparky and Shady for Kids’ or ‘Sparky and Shady for Big Kids’ (depending on the age of your children) emailed to you prior to the workshop
- Opportunity to purchase a signed copy of ‘Sparky and Shady for Kids’ or ‘Sparky and Shady for Big Kids’ ($29.95)
- ‘How to take a Pit Stop’ video to support you and your child to let go of ‘baggage’ (emailed to you after the workshop)
- Happy and loving children who are empowered to make good choices, cope with problems and believe in themselves!
- An understanding of how your child works and strategies to use at home to help them cope with problems and manage their thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
- $250 per child for the two days
- Each child may bring an accompanying parent for free (or both parents if you are okay with a squishy room!)
If you or your children have special needs or requirements for the two days please ensure you fill in the appropriate question on the registration form provided below.
What to bring for children and parents
- A water bottle (there will be filtered water to refill), all your own food for the day (morning tea, fruit and lunch)
- A hat, clothes or sunscreen to protect you from the sun and shoes you can run and play in. Parents do not have to join in games unless they would like to!
If the workshop is not ‘worth it’ your money will be refunded (less material costs).
For further details please phone 0409 711 608 or email email@example.com